Click to join and enjoy our very special offer!
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
From Idea to Commercialization. Click to find out more
Highlights from the IATI, Mastercard & Citi Award 2014!
Where Biomed and High-tech have joined hands for the first time!
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel Advanced Technology Industries (IATI) is the largest umbrella organization in Israel for the high tech and life science sectors. With around 500 members our mission is to strengthen the Israeli high tech and life science industries across the whole value chain while creating global, technological and innovational leadership.
We create business development and business opportunities for our members in Israel and abroad, by providing platform for communication and collaborations. Besides this, we present the “industry’s voice” and promote existing and new legislation through direct contact with government ministries and agencies.
For more info please click here.
- Nov. 20, 2014 - Tel Aviv wins World Smart Cities Award
- Nov. 18, 2014 - Singaporian Temasek invests in Tel Aviv University technology
- Nov. 18, 2014 - Pfizer and CliniWorks partnership cuts health costs
- Nov. 13, 2014 - Wix to advertise during Super Bowl
- Nov. 25, 2014 - Round Table: Optimizing the Implementation and Conduct of Your Clinical Trial
- Nov. 25, 2014 - Interactive Hands-on Medical Device QA/RA Workshop *25% Discount for IATI Members
- Nov. 25, 2014 - Open Design HUB
- Nov. 23, 2014 - You and the CIA 2014 Corporations, Incubators and Accelerators