A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
A cross-sectors national program for creating a long-term national impact.
"Made in Israel" that was produced specially for the HTIA2012 yearly conference. This short clip features some of the hottest technologies that have been developed in Israel.
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with over 500 members.
- Jul. 30, 2015 - Catheter developer Eximo Medical raises $1.6m
- Jul. 30, 2015 - Israeli cyber sector exports soar to $3 billion in 2014
- Jul. 30, 2015 - Israeli placenta-derived cells get nod from top researchers
- Jul. 28, 2015 - Israeli biotechs scoop $209M as Nasdaq ATM keeps pumping out dollars
- Aug. 13, 2015 - IEEE IoT Startup Event
- Aug. 9, 2015 - What's Your $$$$ Stake of Your Startup Cake? (Part 2)
- Aug. 5, 2015 - IBM Bluemix Workshop - Free - Aug 5th
- Aug. 4, 2015 - QA-RA Medical Device Interactive Workshop *Discount for IATI Members