A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with over 500 members.
- Apr. 16, 2015 - Viola Private Equity closes $250m investment fund
- Apr. 15, 2015 - Monitoring co EarlySense teams with Japanese Mitsui
- Apr. 14, 2015 - Music Education Startup Tonara Scores $5M Led By Baidu
- Apr. 12, 2015 - TabTale buys rival Sunstorm as mobile gaming for kids consolidates
- Apr. 27, 2015 - AgriVest 2015 10% off for IATI Members
- Apr. 21, 2015 - PITCHUP '15 by emaze *Deadline to Submit Apr 21st
- Apr. 21, 2015 - RoundTable for Israeli Companies: US Opportunities in Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Protection
- Apr. 19, 2015 - Next Round Financing-Dilemmas and Solutions