A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
A cross-sectors national program for creating a long-term national impact.
"Made in Israel" that was produced specially for the HTIA2012 yearly conference. This short clip features some of the hottest technologies that have been developed in Israel.
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
From Idea to Commercialization. Click to find out more
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with about 600 members.
- Oct. 6, 2015 - Why Israel is leading fintech innovation
- Oct. 1, 2015 - Israeli Mellanox to buy EZchip for $811 million
- Sep. 30, 2015 - GE launches Israel accelerator
- Sep. 24, 2015 - Israel best investment after Silicon Valley - Deloitte
- Oct. 18, 2015 - 3rd IATI MNC Forum Annual Conference
- Oct. 14-16, 2015 - BIO Latin America 2015 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil *Discount for IATI Members
- Oct. 14-15, 2015 - Space Florida Personal Counselling Sessions
- Oct. 8, 2015 - Brazil Market Potential Biotech Event