Click to join and enjoy our very special offer!
Highlights from the IATI, Mastercard & Citi Award 2014!
Where Biomed and High-tech have joined hands for the first time!
Leading Multinational R&D Centers join together in cross-company teams for a week of innovation and collaboration to create and develop original projects from idea to product
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel Advanced Technology Industries (IATI) is the largest umbrella organization in Israel for the high tech and life science sectors. With around 500 members our mission is to strengthen the Israeli high tech and life science industries across the whole value chain while creating global, technological and innovational leadership.
We create business development and business opportunities for our members in Israel and abroad, by providing platform for communication and collaborations. Besides this, we present the “industry’s voice” and promote existing and new legislation through direct contact with government ministries and agencies.
For more info please click here.
- Oct. 23, 2014 - Carmel Ventures Raises $194M From Investors Including Baidu
- Oct. 23, 2014 - Tech companies band together to boost Israeli school math
- Oct. 22, 2014 - Telefonica to collaborate with Israeli incubator VLX
- Oct. 19, 2014 - 12 exits in 12 months helps Canaan Partners raise $675M for new fund
- Oct. 28, 2014 - HFN - London AIM IPOs - Why and How
- Oct. 27, 2014 - Go4Israel Business Conference * IATI Member Discount
- Oct. 27-28, 2014 - Israel Technology Conference in Philadelphia
- Oct. 27, 2014 - Seminar on Cyber Security in Smart Grid Systems