Highlights from the IATI, Mastercard & Citi Award 2014!
Where Biomed and High-tech have joined hands for the first time!
http://www.iati.co.il/files/files/Banner Q2 2014.jpeg
Leading Multinational R&D Centers join together in cross-company teams for a week of innovation and collaboration to create and develop original projects from idea to product
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel Advanced Technology Industries (IATI) is the largest umbrella organization in Israel for the high tech and life science sectors. With around 500 members our mission is to strengthen the Israeli high tech and life science industries across the whole value chain while creating global, technological and innovational leadership.
We create business development and business opportunities for our members in Israel and abroad, by providing platform for communication and collaborations. Besides this, we present the “industry’s voice” and promote existing and new legislation through direct contact with government ministries and agencies.
For more info please click here.
- Oct. 2, 2014 - LapSpace Rolls Out Novel Surgical Device in the US
- Oct. 2, 2014 - Magma Venture Partners Closes $150M 4th Fund For Early Stage Israeli Startups
- Sep. 29, 2014 - Israeli IPOs a bigger hit than much-heralded Alibaba
- Sep. 28, 2014 - CyberArk gives Boston a historic cybersecurity IPO
- Oct. 27-28, 2014 - Israel Technology Conference in Philadelphia - Call for Companies
- Oct. 22, 2014 - California Israel International Business Summit 15% Discount for IATI Members
- Oct. 22-23, 2014 - Leumi Hackathon - The First Fintech Hackathon in Israel
- Oct. 19-21, 2014 - TLV IoT Hackathon by Pitagno, TI & IBM