A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
A cross-sectors national program for creating a long-term national impact.
"Made in Israel" that was produced specially for the HTIA2012 yearly conference. This short clip features some of the hottest technologies that have been developed in Israel.
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
From Idea to Commercialization. Click to find out more
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with about 600 members.
- Aug. 30, 2015 - Intel doubles recruitment bonus for female employees
- Aug. 25, 2015 - How big data can save lives
- Aug. 23, 2015 - eBay Israel expands presence
- Aug. 23, 2015 - Israeli App Security Startup Snags $2.3M Seed Round
- Sep. 15, 2015 - European Startup Monitor Survey-Deadline to Participate in Survey Sept 15
- Sep. 9, 2015 - CleanTech Open Competition Final Event 2015
- Sep. 7, 2015 - Startup Open Competition Final Event 2015
- Sep. 7, 2015 - Gateway to Europe | Austrian Israeli Life Science Forum Tel Aviv | September 7th