A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with over 500 members.
Read more here.
- Feb. 26, 2015 - 2 Israeli start-ups vie for MasterCard accelerator slot
- Feb. 26, 2015 - VocalZoom: a mic that works by watching your face
- Feb. 25, 2015 - Clarizen Continues Winning Streak With Awards for Growth, Leadership and Innovation
- Feb. 23, 2015 - BGU researchers partner with EU countries on pepper harvesting robot
- Mar. 6, 2015 - Citi Mobile Challenge -Deadline to Submit Mar 6th
- Mar. 3, 2015 - Webinar : How your Regulatory and Reimbursement Strategy Fits into Your U.S. Market Entry Plan
- Mar. 2, 2015 - The Success of Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
- Mar. 1, 2015 - Customer Journey and its impact on Channels by Dassault Systemes