A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
"Made in Israel" that was produced specially for the HTIA2012 yearly conference. This short clip features some of the hottest technologies that have been developed in Israel.
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with over 500 members.
- Jul. 1, 2015 - Merck buys Israeli quantum materials firm Qlight Nanotech
- Jun. 28, 2015 - Amazon Seeks Highly Skilled Engineers In Israel
- Jun. 24, 2015 - Israeli start-up freezes breast cancer in its tracks, without surgery
- Jun. 24, 2015 - VCs, Angels, Crowd Funds: Who Rules The Israeli Investment Landscape?
- Jul. 10, 2015 - Qualcomm QPrize 2015 - Opportunity to Win $500,000 * Deadline to Submit July 10th
- Jul. 9, 2015 - Samurai Incubate 1st Demo Day in Tel-Aviv
- Jul. 6, 2015 - Course in Regulation and Drug Development Biotech Products: Discount for all IATI Members
- Jul. 3, 2015 - Axis Brazil - Deadline to Apply July 3rd