The BioExecutive Forum Startup Board 1st pitch event - Apply by Oct. 2, 2016Oct. 2, 2016
The BioExecutive Forum’s Startup Board 1st pitch event is scheduled
for the week of December 18th
Apply by October 2nd 2016
Once every quarter, the BioExecutive Forum members will have an opportunity to present a short pitch about their company in front of investors and interested parties.
6-8 companies will be selected by our Startup Board and appointed a professional mentor from our member pool. Companies will receive assistance with market research, IP strategy (Finnegan), funding and financial Planning (EY), regulatory path and presentation skills.
Guidelines for presenting companies:
1. Presenting companies must have a clear definition of their product (not an idea, a technology or a service)
2. The product must be related to the Biomed Industry including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics, combined products, health IT (regulated products only)
3. Each presenter will have seven minutes to present + three minutes of panel Q&A
4. If you are interested please provide the following information by October 2nd to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1) A summary of the company/product
2) Your presentation
3) Contact person for questions
Oct 16th – announcement of selection and mentor pair-ups
1st pitch event - week of Dec. 18th
If you have a bio-medical startup looking for seed or Round A investment and would like to be considered for the 1st Pitch event, OR If you would like to serve as a mentor to a startup or get involved with this initiative in any other capacity, please contact Gali Wienerman at email@example.com .