Jumping Point: 3 Months Program Towards a Pilot in RussiaJul. 27, 2017
- Pilot In Russia: 3 months' program resulting in a real and relevant pilot in Russia for the technology.
- Program Support: Upon a successful Pilot, Jumping Point will assist the ventures to close the first deal with a Pilot Client.
- A 3 months' program advances the ventures (up to 5 selected ventures each round) into a viable pilot in Russia, resulting in:
- Globalization of company’s activity
- Company's increased valuation
- Generating real opportunities for raising funds from Russian investors
- During a 3 months' program the selected ventures will be entitled to:
- Biz & GTM docs consulting on how to adjust for the Russian market and market validity exploration
- Pilot exploration in Russia by Program representative
- Consulting on financing opportunities in Russia (insured finance packages)
- Mentoring and lectures on doing business in Russia (once in a fortnight)
- Mentoring on Russian Government Funds & Investment opportunities
- Introduction to 14 Angel Clubs in Russia via High Tech Center Israel-Russia
- Investment Pitch Day
- Launching a Pilot in Russia with a relevant client!
Who can apply to the Program?
- Companies with a working product (POC deployed);
- Professional team looking to expand its market;
- Russian translated executive summary and PPT
- Preferable industries: FinTech, Cyber, SaaS, Tourism, Mobile and Medical (OTC).
- Preferable B2B/B2G
Program – Enrollment
- All submitted applications will be subjected to the preliminary examination including Pilot probability check.
- Selected ventures will be entitled to the program participation including launch of a viable pilot, mentoring and introduction to the funds against the following:
- Program Participation Fee of 20,000$, out of which an initial fee of 2,000$ shall be paid upon the Program enrollment, with a remaining amount paid only out of actual revenues generated from the sales to the Pilot client;
- Fee of 5% out of actual revenues generated from the sales to the Pilot client
Partners of the Program