Call For Israeli Start-Ups to apply for the CiConnect 2017 delegation: Deadline Aug. 17, 2017Aug. 17, 2017
Israel related startups in the fields of:
Mobility, Smart Cities, IoT, Cyber Security, and related sectors including Big Data, Cloud, SaaS, AI and Machine learning
are invited to apply for the CiConnect 2017 delegation!
Each year, CiConnect brings together the corporate leaders and Israeli technology innovators. The CICC programs and events proven to help its members and yield several acquisitions, large investments and countless of business partnerships and collaborations.
CiConnect is an annual conference which showcases innovative Israeli startups
and connects them to potential partners, customers and investors
in the Silicon Valley ecosystem.
Participants include corporates and investors in the following sectors: Data management, cloud computing , electronics commerce, security, mobility & automotive, operators, content providers, and semiconductors
Delegation visit: December 5-7, CiConnect Conference: December 6th, Mountain View, CA
Selected companies will enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Pre-scheduled meetings based on specified business needs
- Onsite visits to leading corporations in Silicon Valley
- Opportunity to showcase your company's product on stage during CiConnect, to be followed by Q&A by panel of industry leaders
- Recognition on all event-related marketing materials including: summit book, website, promotional emails, and signage
- Professional Pre-summit preparation sessions (PR, Marketing, Public Speaking)
- VIP Cocktail Reception attended by CEOs, VCs and industry leaders
- Summit passes for the company team
- One on One mentorship