Gateway for Israeli Companies: US Opportunities in HLS, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure ProtectionApr. 2, 2014
The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) and its Tel Aviv marketing office (DS Apex / Value Base) are pleased to present a business roundtable breakfast geared for top executives of Israeli firms interested to enter the US market. Meet a team from Fairfax County, VA, who are experts on how to establish effective partnerships with leading integrators, resellers and government contractors to accelerate market outreach to accelerate sales development. A roundtable discussion will highlight successful methods to enter and expand the US market and how to adapt to the current evolving opportunities.
- 9:00 AM – Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 9:30 AM – Welcome: DS Apex – Value Base, Fairfax County EDA, VIAB, IAmCham
- 9:45 AM – Entering the US market and the US as a launching pad to other markets: Mr. Joseph White, U.S. Commercial Service, American Embassy
- 10:00 AM – Successful models to expand into US market: Mr. Joel S. Moss, Business Development and Sales, Partners2Partners
- 10:30 AM – Roundtable -- Expanding US operation: CYREN, Gilat, VERINT, El-Far*
- 11:30 AM – Legal roadmap for the US: Mr. Carl Sherer, RIMON LLC
- 11:45 AM – Business opportunities in Fairfax County: Mr. Asher Kotz, Fairfax County EDA
- 12:00 PM – Networking
- 12:30 PM – Adjourn
This event will be of significant interest to your organization and its growth plan in the lucrative US market. Due to the exclusive nature of this event, this invitation is extended to qualified participants. The event is free of cost, but registration is mandatory. We therefore request you to register by March 27, 2014 to ensure a place at this high-profile event.