The California - Israel International Business Summit is a prestigious inaugural conference connecting Big Data, Cloud, Cyber Security, FinTech, Health IT, Internet of Things, Mobile, New Media, innovative companies, corporations and investors. The summit includes showcases by Israeli startups, broad panels, fireside chats, one-on-one meetings and a VIP Cocktail Reception. Among the confirmed speakers: CEOs, CTOs and other executives from Accenture, Box, Disney, ETRI, Facebook, HP, Intuit, Microsoft, Netflix, Oracle, OurCrowd, PayPal, Pixar, Prana Studios, Qualcomm, RBC, SVB, Technicolor, UnitedHealth, and Wells Fargo. Also participating leading VCs including Accel Ventures, Alon Ventures, Blumberg Capital, Canaan Partners, Carmel Ventures, Glilot Capital Partners, NEA, Orens Capital, Rhodium, SAP Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners and YL Ventures. The summit is organized by the California Israel Chamber of Commerce (CICC) in cooperation with the Israeli Economic Mission to the West Coast and the Consulate General of Israel to the Pacific Northwest.
We are seeking innovative companies that focus on Big Data, Cloud, Cyber Security, FinTech, Health IT, Internet of Things, and New Media.
Application deadline: Aug 01, 2014*. Companies will be selected by the CICC committees.
*We have extended our deadline following recent events.
Selected companies will enjoy exclusive package and benefits:
- Three (3) full conference passes
- Onsite visits to leading Silicon Valley companies
- Opportunity for early stage companies to present "Elevator Pitch" (beta stage or later is required)
- Panel speaking and fireside chat opportunities for later stage companies with proven market adoption and established user base, proven business model with potential positive gross margins
- Product demo table at the conference floor
- Participation at Startup competition
- Company profile in the summit book and CICC mobile app
- Recognition in all event-related marketing materials including website, promotional emails and signage
- VIP Cocktail Reception attended by CEOs, VCs and industry leaders
Dates: Summit and company presentation - Oct 22nd, 2014
Visit to Silicon Valley corporates - Oct 23rd, 2014
Summit Location: Microsoft Campus, Mountain View, California
Aug 01st - Application and company's executive summary due to CICC
Aug 04th - Selection committees consider applications
Aug 15th - Notification of acceptance issued to companies
Aug 22th - Summit payment due for selected companies
Cost: Presenting company package - CICC members only: $1,200
Presenting company package - non members: $1,800
For further questions please contact us
Our Media Partners: