Funding Opportunity for Israeli SMEs within H2020 - SME InstrumentOct. 28, 2014
Funding opportunity for Israeli SMEs within H2020_SME Instrument
If you are an innovative small/medium venture, aiming to grow in the new connected world, Clean Energy and Smart Energy sectors, this seminar is for you!
In this seminar, Inspiralia, a product developer that helps SMEs bring innovative technology to the market, will present its unique process using the funding offered through the EU Horizon 2020 SME Instrument . Inspiralia’s unique approach has had one of the highest rates of success in obtaining funding for SMEs ( 30% success rate Vs. 6% average in Europe).
In their second seminar in Israel Inspiralia will also introduce:
1. Introduction to the SME instrument, Inspiralia and its process and approach
2. Case Study: Presented by Zeev Zakman, Galcon CFO, of its recent funding leveraging Inspiralia’s process
3. Subsidies to prepare proposals for Phase 1 and 2 within H2020.
4. How to go to Phase 2 directly without going through Phase 1.
5. Back to back meetings with interested companies
Inspiralia will work with the SMEs from idea conceptualization and validation to the market introduction of innovative technology, while completing all the requirements for the funding application to the EU. The funding is in the form of a non-repayable grant and ranges between $1M- $ 3M USD.
Dedicated individual sessions will be held with companies to assess the feasibility of their proposed projects.