Innov8 Connect - Singtel BU sponsored $50K pilot program. Deadline to Apply March 5, 2016Mar. 5, 2016
Singtel BUs published 10 challenges, and will award $75k SGD (~52k USD) towards a pilot with relevant companies that could lead to a commercial agreement with Singtel.
Innov8 Connect (https://innov8connect.com/), is a new programme that brings start-ups and Singtel together to create innovative solutions for business challenges faced by the Singtel Group. Through this programme, selected start-ups will receive up to S$75,000 (~50k USD) to test and validate their solutions with Singtel. Successful solutions may lead to commercialisation with the Singtel Group, providing start-ups access to the Group’s customer base, which includes both enterprises and consumers and over 575 million mobile customers across Asia, Australia and Africa. The first set of business challenges are focused in 10 areas including enterprise cloud, smart and safe city and customer experience.
The 10 challenges are:
1. Information Dissemination for distributed work force
2. Enhanced In-Home Wi-Fi Experience
3. Improving Cellular Network Utilisation
4. Incident notification to Enterprise Customers
5. Predictive Detection of IT/Network Incidents
6. Data Centre Energy saving and management
7. Visual tracking of suspects via multiple video streams
8. Enhancing Traffic and Infrastructure Planning for Smart cities
9. Drone Detection and Interception
10. Cloud Micro services and containers lifecycle