Call for Startups to join Techstars Summer Accelerator in Atlanta - Deadline May 8, 2016May. 8, 2016
Call for Israeli Startups to apply for 3 months Techstars accelerator program in Atlanta
Techstars Atlanta, in partnership with Cox Enterprises, is part of the Techstars global startup accelerator group that has operations in 18 cities globally, offers Israeli startups a three months all expenses paid tutoring in Atlanta plus an investment in equity.
Target companies are cybersecurity, telecommunications, mobility, transportation, healthcare, and financial services.
What your startup will get:
* A $100,000 convertible note is automatically offered to all Techstars companies upon acceptance. In exchange for 6% common stock
* Access to Techstars resources for life
* Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars program with intense, hands-on mentorship from Techstars Mentors
* Connections to the Techstars Network of over 5,000 founders, alumni and mentors globally
* 400 perks worth over $1M
* Office space for three months
* $20,000 more to cover living expenses during the program
* Demo Day and other investor connections
* Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry
To Apply for the program click here.
Deadline for registration: May 8, 2016