The IATI MNC Forum celebrated another year of innovation and co-operation. Click for photos and media coverage!
IATI Co-Operates with The Jerusalem Post for opinion pieces by Industry key figures. Click to read!
Young IATI member life science start-ups, tell us your lifes story - and get it widely published!
We are Proud to Take Part in This National Project Aimed to Encourage STEM Education
Who We Are
Israel's non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors, with over 700 members.
- Jan. 23, 2017 - Pluristem raises $15m, Can-Fite raises $5m
- Jan. 23, 2017 - Harvard study finds MedAware cuts prescription errors
- Jan. 19, 2017 - Israel to hire foreign high-tech workers to stave off manpower drought
- Jan. 19, 2017 - Bloomberg Ranks Most Innovative Countries; Israel In Top 10
- Feb. 28, 2017 - Call for Israeli Life Science Companies to Collaborate with Adeka - a Leading Japanese Corporate
- Jan. 24, 2017 - Company Taxing Revolution in Israel - with Minister of Finance Mr. Moshe Kahlon
- Jan. 16, 2017 - Stakeholders and Digital Media: The Guide for Public Companies
- Jan. 15, 2017 - Call For Israeli Companies to Participate in BIO San Diego 2017