Added Value for Members
IATI adds value for its members by:
* Initiating and being involved in over 200 events each year - Professional networking events, speed-dating events, meetups, and round tables including The largest high-tech and life-science annual conferences in Israel;
* Creating Personal introductions to and relationships with industry leaders, top companies and decision makers, for optimal business development;
* Connecting private and public sectors, providing solutions and government support at all levels;
* Hosting and coordinating B2B meetings with dozens of foreign business delegations every year;
* Promoting STEM education in collaboration with relevant organizations and governmental agencies;
* Supporting and advancing the employment of Haredim, Arabs, women and other minorities;
* Providing Start-ups and young initiatives with mentors - offering growth support through legal, financial and business consulting;
* Exclusive access to IATI comprehensive database of Israeli tech companies;
* Active and dynamic exclusive committees, forums and work groups, including – Multinational Companies, Venture capital funds, Life Science, legal and Accounting, IP, HR, Education, and more.
* Publishing High-Tech and Life Science Industry reports once a year.