Focus: founders of early-stage start-ups, as well as sole entrepreneurs with an idea in mind, in all sectors
A 6-months workshop with a group of 20 hand-picked entrepreneurs, which includes:
- 13 full-days sessions with dozens of serial entrepreneurs, investors, and tier-1 professionals – based on the vast network of 8200 alumni who contribute from their experience
- Individual office hours for each start-up, covering various topics – with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and program team
- Demo Day at the end of the workshop, with leading investors from Israel and overseas
- Shared working space
- Follow-up mentorship stage
- Follow-up meetings of workshop alumni, covering managerial issues
Take: 500 NIS - a symbolic participation fee
One day of community volunteering activity, in project approved by the 8200 Alumni Association
Location: Workshop meetings take place at Tel Aviv and Hertzelia, hosted by a partner network.
To update your company data, click here.