IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator
Focus: The IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator welcomes solutions in the following areas:
BigData, Analytics, Cloud, Cognitive Computing, Mobile and Internet of things, all in a variety of industries as healthcare, Retail, travel & Transportation, Media and more.
The main benefit of the IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator includes:
- 24 Weeks to accelerate (no participation cost)
- Free registration to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program (GEP)
- Free access to IBM technologies and tools (development license)
- Access to hundreds of IBM Israel technologists, developers, researchers and industry experts
- Ongoing Business Mentorship Support from market leaders
- IBM SoftLayer Catalyst Program – Cloud Services (a $24K benefit)
- Physical space at IBM Israel HQ Offices
- Access to Angels / VC’s / OCS program
- Legal/Tax/Accounting/IP/User Experience … Free consulting delivered by Alpha Zone Partners’ support
- Mentor Day – business sessions with industry leaders and entrepreneurs
- DEMO Days - And global marketing
- One in Israel
- Outside of Israel (e.g. US, Europe, Asia)
Take: We are not taking any equity from the companies.
Location: Dedicated office space is located at IBM HQ in Petach Tikva, but using it is not mandatory
Program Cycles: 24 weeks.
Application period: registration for the 4th Class is now open. Apply by March 5th, 2016.
To update your company data, click here.