Holland & Knight
Category: Corporate Law Firms
: Holland & Knight is a global law firm with a strong commitment to the state of Israel. We focus on providing guidance to Israeli investors and companies interested in doing business in the United States and Latin America. Areas of legal guidance that are typically provided to our Israel Practice clients include: Internet privacy and cybersecurity, intellectual property, government lobbying, regulations and compliance, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, international tax, cross border and customs, , U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), and litigation and dispute resolution. We provide legal counsel to participants in a variety of industries, including clean technology, water and energy; transportation and logistics; healthcare devices and products; hospitality and real estate; and government incentives, procurement and regulation.
Our experience assisting Israeli clients includes:
• working with investment firms and funds investing in U.S. real estate
• handling licensing distribution and joint venture agreements, as well as all aspects of development and operation of small, middle-market and large businesses
• assisting companies in identifying and structuring financing opportunities
• assisting companies in identifying opportunities and getting financing for U.S. government contracts at the state, federal and local levels
• assisting companies in their sales of Israeli products and services to U.S. federal, state and local governments
We have a thorough understanding of how many Israeli businesses and law firms work together – we also recognize the importance of being flexible to accommodate our Israeli clients’ needs. Many of our lawyers are fluent in Hebrew and are knowledgeable about the cultural differences and similarities between Israel and the United States.
|515 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301|
|954 468 7874|
To update your company data, click here.