IATI Webinar: Short & Long Term Legal Issues Related To "The Day After"Apr. 22, 2020
IATI invites you to a dedicated webinar with Orly Gerbi, Managing Partner of HFN's Labor and Employment Law practice group.
The webinar, dedicated to HR Managers of MNCS and mature companies, will focus on the legal aspects of short & long-term issues related to "The Day After" COVID-19. Among them are:
- What are the possible models of graduate return to work spaces? What is the best way to apply them?
- Which parameters should be taken into account?
- How will the work conditions and benefits be affected?
- How can we cope with the lack of congruence with the education system? What about at risk groups?
- How will we now approach issues of diversity and equality?
- The Employers' responsibility to employees' health?
- How does the Coronavirus challenge effect recruitment? Competition? Employee retention?
The webinar took place on Wednesday, April 22, at 10am. For more details please write Lior at firstname.lastname@example.org.