MIXiii Biomed 2018: Start-Up Area and Competition. Deadline to Apply March 8, 2018Mar. 8, 2018
As in previous years, one of the highlights of the MIXiii-Biomed Exhibition will be the Start-up Pavilion. Strategically located at the exhibition center this space will be dedicated to providing a powerful, high-end platform for maximum exposure and business development opportunities for innovative start-up companies.
MIXiii-Biomed and Israel Innovation Authority are once again ready to provide the platform for early-stage start-ups to realize their potential in the local and international markets.
Who Can Participate? Start up companies from the following fields:
* Digital Health, IoT, and Big Data
* Next Generation Oncology Treatments
* Brain Health
* Personalized Diagnostics and Treatments
* Gene Editing and Therapies
* Nanomedicine and its Role in New Medical Therapeutics
* Novel Clinical Trial Designs and Technologies to Accelerate Drug Development
* Cutting Edge Medical Device Technologies: Metabolic, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic
Start-up Pavilion Application
In order to be included for selection in the Start-up Pavilion, companies are required to submit an application form via the event website.
Application deadline: March 8, 2018.