Business Proposal from the Changhong Group Cross-border IncubatorApr. 29, 2019
Following its efforts to promote Israeli technologies and solutions and enhance business cooperation between Israeli and Southwest China enterprises, the Israeli Economic and Trade Mission to Southwest China received a request from Changhong Group Cross-border Incubator.
Changhong Cross-border Incubator, as a subsidiary of Changhong Group, focuses on emerging industries such as TMT, intelligent hardware and services, supply chain services and energy and environmental protection related to Changhong Group’s strategy.
Click here for the Company’s introduction file in English, which provides detailed information regarding the role of each division and unit, operative goals as well as investment information.
Click here for the Company’s detailed business proposal (English and Chinese).
The company is looking to either invest or integrate the following solutions into their portfolio:
1. Frequency conversion technology/inverter chips for refrigerator. The chips should help to reduce cost and have a stable performance.
2. Intelligent voice interaction. The focus is on Microphone Array Processing and Noise Reduction.
3. 77GHz + millimeter-wave radar technology. Changhong has good image processing technologies and now is looking for good technology or teams in the front end of radio frequency.
4. Voice frequency. Good technologies that can be applied in 5.1 and 7.1 dual track as well as down-mixed scenarios.
5. Since Changhong has wide business in both white and black household appliances, if Israel has advanced algorithm companies, Changhong can do RD together with them to embed the co-developed algorithms in chips.
6. New technologies in WiFi and BT5.0. This is only a general direction. Specific demands will be based on the specific new technologies.