Columbian DelegationFeb. 29, 2012
In the midst of March 2012 a senior Columbian government delegation, headed by the Vice Minister of Business Development, Mr Carlos De Hart, has visited Israel last week.
The visit focused mainly on innovation, and the delegation members were interested in learning more about entrepreneurship in Israel as well as promoting cutting edge technologies in the country. Meetings were fruitful and important contact were made.
The delegation members included:
- MINISTRY OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY AND TOURISM - VICE MINISTER OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, MR. CARLOS ANDRES DE HART
- MINISTRY OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY AND TOURISM – DIRECTOR OF INNOVATION, MR. SERGIO ZULUAGA
- PRODUCTIVE TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM – GENERAL MANAGER, MR. JUAN CARLOS GARAVITO
- PRODUCTIVE TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM – DIRECTOR OF INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT, PROMOTION AND INNOVATION, MR. JUAN CARLOS CASTRO
- BANCOLDEX – DIRECTOR OF DYNAMIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR INNPULSA, MR. LUIS FLOREZ
- BANCOLDEX – MANAGER INNPULSA MIPYME, MRS. BEATRIZ ELENA DAZA
- BANCOLDEX – UDI GENERAL MANAGER, MRS. CATALINA ORTIZ
- BANCOLDEX – RUTA N MANAGER, MR. JUAN PABLO ORTEGA
- COLCIENCIAS – DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION, MR. JORGE ALONSO CANO
back to Our Events