The Flemish commercial department invites you to meet with Belgian CompaniesMay. 21-23, 2013
The Flemish commercial department at the embassy of Belgium in Israel is organizing an event, aimed at informing Israeli companies about practical aspects, as well as about the benefits and advantages regarding establishing a business in Belgium. Foreign companies that come to Belgium see the country as a target in its own right, but more so, as an excellent location for their European activities.
The event will take place on May 21st - May 23rd 2013 (basically at the embassy in Ramat Gan, though other venues are possible), during which we will meet individually with relevant companies. The meetings are confidential, cost-free and without any obligation by the companies. We aim to offer tailor-made information for each of the participating companies, based on information we will receive beforehand.
The participants on our side
- Mr. Luc Fabry, a senior official of Flanders Investment &Trade (the Belgian organization that is in charge of the Flemish foreign trade interests globally), who is an expert in foreign investments.
- Mrs. Michela Ritondo, a senior representative of the Belgian Finance Ministry, who specializes in financial and tax issues.
- Mr. Jacob Lempert, the Flemish Commercial Attaché at the Belgian embassy in Israel, who has vast experience in assisting Israeli companies.
Each meeting will deal mainly with the following issues:
- Background information relevant for the sector and company
- Incentives and benefits (among other things- for companies that deal with R&D or those that will implement patents, registered elsewhere)
- The experience of Israeli companies in Belgium
- Our assistance in Israel and the help given in Belgium
- Do's & don'ts and other tips.
- Please check our website, www.investinflanders.be. and particularly,
Please contact the commercial department at the embassy of Belgium:
Tel. 03-613 8144