The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority (FCEDA) and its Tel Aviv marketing office (Value Base Mergers and Acquisitions), in partnership with the law firm of Crowell & Moring LLP and Israel Advanced Technology Industries (IATI), are pleased to present a business roundtable breakfast for executives of Israeli firms interested in the US cybersecurity market.
- Cybersecurity opportunities in the US market
- Trends in US cybersecurity: Understanding government and corporate environments
- Best Practices for developing US cybersecurity protocols and data breach responses
- Solution-ready preparedness to accelerate and maximize sales opportunities
- Unique market opportunities of the US cybersecurity hub in Fairfax County, Virginia
Speakers to include:
- Gregory Briscoe, US Commercial Service officer, US Embassy, Tel Aviv
- Evan Wolff, co-chair, Privacy and Cybersecurity group, Crowell & Moring LLC; senior associate, Homeland Security and Counterterrorism program, Center for Strategic & International Studies; managing director, The Chertoff Group
- Andrew Vautier, chief information security officer, Accenture
- Kobi Samboursky, partner, Glilot Capital Partners
- Sam Feigin, Corporate Transactions and Israel Steering Committee, Crowell & Moring LLC
- Mark Kass, Corporate Transactions and Israel Steering Committee, Crowell & Moring LLC
- Asher Kotz, business development manager, cybersecurity and Israel, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
Additional speakers pending.
ABOUT FAIRFAX COUNTY, VIRGINIA
Fairfax County, Virginia, is the economic engine of the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, with its strong economy, a focus on technology innovation, and a highly skilled workforce. Fairfax County is the hub for homeland security and cybersecurity ecosystems in the mid-Atlantic area, with 8,400 technology companies, US federal agencies, venture capital funds, and many of the largest government contractors and integrators. The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority promotes Fairfax County as a business location and has had a full-time office in Tel Aviv since 2004 to work with Israeli companies interested in a US location. There are more than 30 Israeli firms with a presence in Fairfax County, such as Elbit, NICE, Verint, Amdocs, CYREN, Senstar-Magal, RT Aerostat LTA, Mate USA, and Gilat NA.
ABOUT CROWELL & MORING LLP
Crowell & Moring LLP is an international law firm with more than 500 lawyers representing clients on corporate and transactional matters, litigation, dispute resolution, and a wide array of regulatory issues. The firm's Israel practice provides one-stop strategic and legal advice to Israeli companies doing business in the US and multinational firms partnering with Israeli companies. We handle the complete array of issues that Israel-related businesses experience, from intellectual property advice to corporate and employment representation in the establishment and financing of the entity; from advice and representation in government contracting and cybersecurity to securities work on the public offering and merger and acquisition representation on the sale of the company.
Israeli Advanced Technology Industries (IATI) is the largest umbrella organization representing the high-tech and life-science industries. With about 600 members, its mission is to strengthen the Israeli high-tech and life-science industries across the whole value chain while creating global, technological and innovative leadership.
SPACE IS LIMITED!This event will be of significant interest to your organization and its growth plan in the lucrative US market. Due to the exclusive nature of this event, this invitation is extended to qualified participants. The event is free of cost, but registration is mandatory. We therefore request you to register by November 10, 2015, to ensure a place at this important event.
To register, visit: http://www.fairfaxcountyeda.org/registration-111715-roundtable.